The Castle of King Nikola
It was built in 1885 at the coast of the sea. The castle is a present from King Nikola to his daughter princess Zorka and his son-in-law prince Petar Karadjordjevic. The castle consists of the great palace, little palace,chapel,guardhouse and winter garden. In 1960 great ball hall has been built in the castle. The most significant objects are weapons, medals, furniture, national costumes and king’s library. One part of the palace is a park with rich Mediterranean vegetation. Today this is official museum of Bar used for different kinds of festivals.
Old Town Bar
The Old town Bar is the greatest urbane debris in Montenegro that originates from the 15th century.
It represents an evidence of turbulent historical events and medieval civilization.
It is located 4 km away from today’s town Bar, on the rock protected by the cliffs from 3 sides. The position of Old Bar provides visitors a beautiful panorama of green Bar field, new part of the town,port, sea and the mountain Rumija.